5 December 2023

Fams receives coverage in Sunday Telegraph!

Fams receives coverage in Sunday Telegraph!

Our Sector Engagement Manager, Lauren’s call to action for more financial investment into early intervention was featured in the Sunday Telegraph last week.

Currently, 90 per cent of child protection funding goes towards the children and families who are already in the system, leaving only 10 per cent for early intervention and prevention. This is unsustainable by any financial, policy or moral definition.

As the peak body for early intervention and prevention child protection, we will continue to lobby the government for more funding allocated to the early intervention and prevention sector.

To read the full article, click here.