Fams is a NSW peak body that supports the not-for-profit sector to increase capacity and capability.
We advocate for improved policies for children, families, communities and services.
Fams is committed to:
- Children and families receiving the support they need
- Evidence-informed and outcomes-based service delivery
- Government and sector accountability
- Influencing policy
Fams works collaboratively with:
- Policy and decision-makers
- Non-government organisations
- Academic organisations
- Peak bodies
- Family and community services sector
- Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations
- Organisations working with diverse communities