To highlight this year’s Children’s Week theme, Fams is creating a short video to celebrate the wonderful children in our community.
We invite your children to tell us, “What’s your favourite way to play? What do you like to do to relax?”
The first 10 children to send in their videos will be provided with a $20 voucher as a show of appreciation. A great way to make some pocket money!
How will the recording be used?
Part of the recording may be edited into a video with other children. Your child’s words and the recording will be sent out to our network and posted on our YouTube and social media channels.
Will my child be identified?
Your name and information that can be used to identify you or your child will not be published. Make sure to not include any identifiable imagery in your recording, for example a school uniform or street address. We will only use your child’s age in the video.
How can I participate?
Fill out the attached consent form and follow the below instructions:
Please use your phone/camera to record your child, using the instructions below.
• Record their answer to the question: “What’s your favourite way to play? What do you like to do to relax?”
• Aim for a 30 second recording (anything between 20 and 40s is fine)
• Ensure your phone or camera is in a stable position and there is not identifiable imagery in view, for example a school uniform or street sign.
• Please try and record the video in landscape.
• It is important to begin the recording with their name, so we know who you are (this won’t be used in the video)
• It can be a good idea to start your response with “My favourite way to play is…..”
You can then upload your recording and consent form to the link here
Your recording and consent form need to be provided by Friday 13th October 2023 to be included and eligible for the voucher. If we receive videos from 10 children before this date, we may close the offer early and will let you know.
If you would like to know more, please email [email protected].
We can’t wait to hear how your children like to play and relax!