Last week Fams launched our Amplify the Sector Project and discussed how the sector talks about the work they do. We know the impact of the work the sector does is often hidden (from our funders and often ourselves too). This project will take a deep dive into DEX for 10 organisations to discover the stories it tells and amplify their impact.
We encourage all organisations to apply. Please click here to complete the EOI.
DEX reporting for at least 6 months matching the following:
- Minimum Data Set demographics (Identified or de-identified clients)
- Paired SCORE data
- Internal and External referrals
- Resources to commit to 10 (maximum) coaching sessions (over 9 months)
- Permission to share DEX Data & Reports with Fams
Fams particularly encourages the following to apply:
- Multicultural communities
- Multiple service and program activity types
Our EOI will be closing on 31 October 23. Organisations will be notified regarding their acceptance into the project by 6 November 23.
We hope you are excited (as we are) about this opportunity to connect the dots between your DEX data and the stories of your organisation’s social impact!
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact Lisa, Sector Development Officer [email protected]