We’re now in the second month of Winter, which means our risk of getting sick is higher and it’s more important than ever to ensure a safe workplace.
As businesses, we play an important role in keeping people safe and modelling this behaviour for our clients. This can be done in five key steps:
- Consider staying up to date with your flu and COVID vaccinations
- Stay home if you are sick
- Promote and engage in general hygiene behaviours, like frequent washing of hands and wiping down surfaces
- Keep your work environment clean and aired
- Meet outside or in larger, open spaces where possible
The NSW Government has a list of COVID-19 resources translated into 63 different languages.