Learn how to support clients impacted by gambling harm in a one-day forum by Metro Assist and Office of Responsible Gambling.
The online forum will feature presentations by academics and professionals working on the frontlines of gambling support. It will be held on 25 May between 10am and 4pm.
Targeted at social workers, financial counsellors, psychologists and community workers, the forum will discuss:
• A definition of gambling harm
• Gambling as a public health issue
• How to identify co-morbid conditions and gambling problems
• How to raise the issue of gambling with an individual
• How to respond to CALD communities and provide referral pathways
• The issue of convergence gaming and gambling
Book your place now.
[button link=”https://fams.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Identifying-and-Responding-to-Gambling-Harm-One-Day-Forum.pdf” type=”big” color=”lightblue” newwindow=”yes”] Download your application form[/button]