Iota Consulting is running a three-hour online workshop to help the sector create meaningful surveys to measure client outcomes.
The workshop will be hosted by consultant Maria Tchan, who will take you through:
- The fundamentals of survey design
- What to measure to meet the needs of your community
- Building your own surveys and getting feedback
- Understanding client information sharing and consent
- Building your confidence to interpret data and help your organisation.
Drawing from over 20 years in the health and community services sector, Maria Tchan will help you develop TEI surveys, provide meaningful data in DEX, and help you interpret data for your unique needs.
You can book now for a workshop in November 2021 or March 2022. The cost is $200 per person or $400 per organisation (ex. GST). There is a limit of 4 people per organisation.
Book your place by emailing Maria on [email protected].com.au.