The NSW Office of the Children’s Guardian is offering a free webinar outlining compliance requirements for the Working with Children Check.
Child related employers in NSW have obligations to meet these requirements, and are encouraged to attend.
The webinar will be held on Wednesday 23rd June from 10am to 11am.
It will cover the following topics:
- What is a WWCC and who requires one?
- What is a verification and why is it important?
- Understanding the results of a WWCC verification.
- What are your organisation’s responsibilities as a child-related employer?
- WWCC record-keeping.
- How does the Compliance team make sure employers are doing the right thing?
- Overreliance on the WWCC.
Please note there is no certificate for this webinar and is not associated with NESA professional development.
*For any enquiries, please contact Mark Lorenti, Compliance Planning Officer at [email protected]