Resilience is vital for managing life’s stressors, and the Physical Disability Council of NSW is offering workshops for anyone wanting to grow in this area.
Held via Zoom at 10am on Friday 21st and 28th May and Monday 17th and 24th June, the workshops will focus on building inner strength.
They will cover topics such as:
- Identifying your stressors and negativity biases
- Recognising your responses and their impact
- Identifying ways to build skills and mindsets
- Developing more resilience skills; and
- Learning tools to use beyond the workshop.
Numbers are limited and registration is required here.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]